Destiny - Something about 9
To 9,
I guess I got to accept that I'm not your destiny.
We are going to lose each other simply because we do not share the same value of love.
Love, luxe, money. We have a reverse order on prioritizing all these. You are trying to turn my world upside down by sharing your different life values and wish me to follow so that you can squeeze yourself in to visualize yourself in me. You want to make a giant impact on me that I could see you bigger.
Yes, I should have noticed that if you really like/love me, you would always want to become a huge part of me. But the reality is that I seldom say things to make you feel secure and show that you are important to me. I look back, and yes, I guess it is simple that I have protected myself so well and you really yet become big and important to me. You are bold and the big lap is aggressive. You use your own way yet, the approach is totally different from what I am with so far. I understand love can arise luxe and dream but to me, I won't want to let those things override the simple and original meaning and my understanding of LOVE. This is also the reason why I keep debating and what you consider I am nuts in your eyes, after revealing that there is 2 sides of me.
Maybe I am the one who cannot truly understand your way of love and I'm the one who hurt you most in your little world. Yet, to me, you as well do not provide the emotional comfort I need though I know you've tried so hard as a person with strong character like this.
I should not blame that but the way we first know each other have brought us till this far. If you have never lie to me upfront, I guess that will be much easier and I may not have all those queries in mind and we might have start off smoother in another way.
I always try to reveal myself to you and so do you but our focus are different. It looks like we truly cannot withold each other.
I might have deliver bad messages over and at the same time I have received a lot of bad and painful comments from you as well. I consider I have tried my best and come back and ask for a conversation. All I want is to stop the fight with ACTUAL talks. I thought it is simple enough but at the end, we do not align. I am disappointed but also understant that why you would rather set difficult blocks between us.
Love is unconditional and never is a deal. You may think that I've deprived you huge enough that you no longer want to provide this unconditional offer no more. Fair enough, maybe that is the time that we really shall let go and say goodbye. We know it so well, cause deep down, both of us cannot let go of the past, of what have been happening so far, which will forever set us apart from embracing each other.
在你眼裡是我對不起你了. 我相信你是不會所謂"就範", 回頭的了. 而在我這裡, 我想, 我是要無悔了.
感激你來過. 是的, 無論如何, 我眼界是因為你變闊了,想法是不同了. 但現實是, 可能你是我最好的人生教練, 不是其他了.
From no one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home