I have been tidying up my rooms for two days, still not yet finished! I try to group those I don't want into different categories and think of new ways to keep my things. !!! I thought of a good way to keep some stuff which are useful but not to me! I donate them to Kau Sai Kwan.
I hope I can finish all the packing for one more day only since I lost 2 holidays already.
1 Comments:
I have been tidying up my rooms for two days, still not yet finished! I try to group those I don't want into different categories and think of new ways to keep my things. !!! I thought of a good way to keep some stuff which are useful but not to me! I donate them to Kau Sai Kwan.
I hope I can finish all the packing for one more day only since I lost 2 holidays already.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home