The Harry Potter-liked thing
After the movie,sit at the quay,outside the operea house for a while.feeling good.
Walked along the Maquarie Street,this is my first time trying to go back this way...yep...but,why not? =)
I just found that.I miss something out here in the city.after I have been here for 2 years something...Never that late,I like this area.Another facet of city I can see.A more traditional one.I love that. the buildings.=)
here we go,see.

Guess what?!here is part of our library.It named State Library of New South Wales.Enormous.
Here's the lobby.Why they fencing the middle part?!


ok...here's what the wall actually says..

if you can't see it well,sorry,neither I can remember what it say well.#.#"but look really grant,isn't it?!
and the following bit is the thing I reckon is a bit Harry Potter-liked...HAHAHA yep...the room,the walls, are all filled by books!@.@"
no one can access to there unless people hand in their "required book slip" to the librarian...huh..and people have to climb up the latter to get the books they want....wow~


nice isn't it?haha
there is another"modern side" of the library.but that is another building.it is a bit like the HK one.I didn't go in because my tummy was roaring at that time...haha so.....
anyway,cool~=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home